Finding a vaporizer that’s a perfect match can take a little bit of investigative work. Did you know that there are actually two types of vaporizers to choose from? Both conduction and convection models offer unique benefits and drawbacks that will affect your overall vaping experience. You really have to dig into the argument over convection vs conduction before you can settle on a model that works for you. Take a moment to learn everything you need to know about both choices. You just might discover that a rich, satisfying vaping experience is easier to obtain than you thought.
How a Conduction Vaporizer Works
Many people find a conduction vape experience very satisfying. It is actually the most common type of vaping experience out there today. Are you curious about how a conduction vaporizer works? This method unleashes the power of herbs and botanicals using a heating element or coil. The product is placed directly on the heating element or coil inside a conduction unit until vapors are released. This is an ideal method if you’re looking for a very localized vaping experience instead of creating a large field of vapor. It is also helpful to take into account that it is necessary to shake and stimulate the herbal content used with a conduction vape device if you want to get a consistent release.
How a Convection Vaporizer Works
A convection vape experience differs from a conduction vape experience because it relies on the use of hot air to disperse vapors. A convection vaporizer can come in the form of a handheld model or desktop model. Each model typical features a glass mouthpiece and plastic tubing. As far as the convection vs conduction debate goes, a convection vape experience is considered by many to be richer and more consistent.
The Perks of Using a Conduction Vaporizer
There are many reasons why people choose conduction models when seeking a pleasant, casual vaping experience. Conduction models are great for a person who is always on the go. These small, contemporary devices are designed to be as simplistic and streamlined as vape pens or electronic cigarettes. Some positive things to consider include:
- A conduction vaping device has very few parts. This makes a conduction device much easier to clean than other options.
- Conduction models are ideal if you’re looking for the most economical choice. They have a very low upfront cost when compared to more sophisticated options.
- Conduction vaporizers are ideal if you’re aiming to be discreet. They are small enough to fit in your pocket or the palm of your hand.
The Perks of Using a Convection Vaporizer
There are many reasons why people choose convection models when seeking an intense, robust vaping experience. Some positive things to keep in mind about this type of vaporizer include:
- A convection vape experience offers enhanced temperatures control when compared to the alternative. Users can make subtle adjustments that improve the overall vaping experience. This is especially helpful when it comes to adjusting heat for different materials.
- Convection vape models offer a much lower rate of combustion than conduction ones. In fact, the likelihood of a device burning vaping materials when the temperature is set to an appropriate level is extremely low.
- Convection models are great if you’re looking to enjoy a communal vaping experience because they create enough output to fill a small room.
The Drawbacks of a Conduction Vaporizer
Conduction models certainly have many perks that make them worth trying. However, it is important to become familiar with the potential drawbacks that may make them an uneven fit for your needs. Some potential drawbacks of going with a conduction vaporizer include:
- Conduction models have higher combustion rates. Conduction vaporizers are known to get hot enough that they can actually burn vaping material and release smoke.
- Using conduction vaporizers isn’t exactly intuitive. Mastering the art of using one usually requires a bit of practice. Users often have to take time to practice drawing breaths and experiment with temperature settings.
- There are limits to the types of content you can use with this type of vaporizer
The Drawbacks of a Convection Vaporizer
While a convection model can be an excellent choice if you’re looking for a robust vaping experience, there are also some details that may detract from this choice. Some potential drawbacks to consider include:
- The high cost of a convection model can put this option out of reach for some people.
- A convection model takes some time to heat up to the optimal temperature.
- A convection vaporizer has many more parts than a conduction model. This can create potential headaches when you factor in things like the cost of replacing missing or broken parts.
Conduction VS Convection in Vapes
Choosing the Right Vaporizer
Whether you’re excited to get your hands on a conduction model or you’re dreaming of filling a room in your home with the sweet output of a convection vaporizer, there are many great choices to consider. Choosing the right option for your needs all comes down to evaluating your expectations and lifestyle. Start weighing the pros and cons today if you foresee many happy days of vaping in your future.